Feb 15, 2010

Movie Mondays!


72 minutes I’ll never get back, wasted on the likes of Sarah Silverman who somehow thinks her obnoxious, unfunny routine plays well because of her gender and appearance. Take any of these jokes and have them spew from the mouth of a middle-aged white guy and they are horribly offensive. While Silverman can be watchable as an actress, she should leave the writing to someone else. Given the choice between a trip to the dentist and being forced to watch this again, I’d choose the trip to the dentist... it’s less painful.

I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments: